Millennials, in case you haven’t noticed, have grown tired of taking everyone’s sh*t. They’re punching back, and one of the most Millennial ways to do that seems to be making fun of the stereotypes people have put on them. Turning the tables, in a way.
And if there’s a more Millennial thing than making F*ke dog Tinder bios to poke fun at the dumb bios you see 10 of every time you log on the site, I don’t know what is.
Please, enjoy the 10 examples below.
10. Why does she look and sound exactly like Carrie from Sex and the City?
9. And yeah, this dog’s face and description also go excellently together.
8. Of course he’s drinking a Coors.
7. Not an open mic night!
6. That’s definitely a designer jacket.
5. I relate to this dog.
4. I can’t decide if it’s the flower crown or the # that really makes it.
3. He did everything before it was cool, even the beard.
2. I honestly just can’t stop looking at that dog’s neck.
1. Why does that hat fit her so perfectly?
These are just too funny and I would totally go on a date with whoever wrote these. No doubt.
What’s your favorite/least favorite stereotype on Tinder? Let’s share below!