Scroll For Article Below Advertisement
Ask yourself this question: what do you want out of a relationship?
If marriage is the ultimate goal, and you know the other person isn’t willing to marry you, what do you do? Especially if you still want to be with them?
These 11 women share their stories and reveal what happened when he didn’t want to tie the knot.
1. You’ve gotta do what ya gotta do.
2. If you guys have kids and you’re building a life together… it’s time for marriage.
3. Therapy time!
4. Really? It’s that superficial?
5. If that’s how you feel, then you’ve gotta move on.
6. Self esteem alert!
7. Well, you have to respect his wishes. But you can move on.
8. Is that the only reason? There has to be more…
9. Family issues can have lasting effects…
10. Ugh. Unsupportive parents are the worst…
Ladies, here’s some sage advice… if you want something for your life and he doesn’t, it’s time to move on.