Scroll For Article Below Advertisement
We all love being complimented. Things like, “Wow, your outfit is on point,” or, “I really like your hair cut!” can really brighten your day, or someone else’s.
But what about compliments that go beyond the surface? Have you ever had someone tell you, “I admire your drive,” or, “You are so genuine. You make people want to be around you.”
Aren’t these deep level compliments even more fulfilling? I mean, someone noticed your personality, your ethics, and morals. Even the things that drive your day-to-day.
Plus, why are we all so focused on appearance all the time anyway?
Here are several ways to take your compliments to the next level!
10. Intelligence. “I am so enamored with how smart you are! Is there anything you don’t know?”
9. Thoughtfulness. “You always know the right thing to do to make someone feel special.”
8. Kindness. “I have never met someone with such a kind heart.”
7. Natural caring. “It amazes me how you go out of your way to care for the people around you.”
6. A sense of humor. “Oh my god, you crack me up! My stomach hurts from laughing so hard!”
5. Adventurous. “You have no fear! I wish I could take risks like you!”
4. Warmth. “I feel safe when I’m with you. I feel like I could tell you anything and you’ll understand.”
3. Captivating. “I could watch you do XYZ all day. You make it look so interesting and easy!”
2. Inspiration. “With everything you do, it inspires me to be a better person. How do you do it?”
1. Magnetism. “I can’t stay away from you! You’ve just got this thing I need to ingest.”
So get out there and compliment your family, friends and strangers based on personality. You will make their day!