Scroll For Article Below Advertisement
Love them or loathe them, Disney movies always have a moral lesson to teach. Of course, whether or not we interpret the lesson as intended is up for debate.
The basics are always there: beauty is only skin deep, nice guys finish first, a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down – whatever.
But sometimes, especially if you have watched your favorite movie 117 times (and when you have preschoolers in your home, amiright?), you start to see other sorts of life coaching floating to the top. So, based on the trending #disneytaughtmethis, here are 10 dubious lessons you can only get from Disney movies.
1. Charming princes are totally obtainable. Right??
2. Winnie the Pooh is super chill.
3. Would you look at that? Money can buy you happiness.
4. Learn it, know it, live it.
5. I mean, why even go to kindergarten?
6. A good friend will literally give you the shirt off his back.
7. Disney help make some of our best memories.
8. This is how it’s done.
9. Foxes take from the rich to give to the poor.
10. How to do the “Ariel.”
So many movies, so many lessons. And while there are countless more, the above should get us through life just supercalifragilisticexpialidocious-ly.