I don’t know about you, but I think it’s so interesting – and key to a better understanding of others – to learn about lifestyles and preferences that are different from my own.
If you’re curious what it’s like to be in a polyamorous relationship – or even to get engaged while you’re in one – you’re in luck, because these 10 people are spilling the tea.
10. Why not do both?
Based on these confessions I’m pretty sure it’s allowed.
9. There can be a hierarchy.
And everyone has to be ok with it.
8. As long as you’re all on the same page.
The more love the better!
7. This sounds hurtful in so many ways.
No matter your preferences, there’s always the opportunity to be hurt.
6. Some self-examination is necessary.
Proposals are still a big deal!
5. There are different rules.
And everyone has agreed to them ahead of time.
4. That seems like it would be hard.
Just something you have to work through, I guess.
3. One of them had their head on their shoulders.
Never make big life decisions while you’re drunk.
2. They’re not that different from other relationships.
They all take work and commitment from all parties involved.
1. That’s a lot of information.
I hope this little family is ready for big changes!
I wish all of these people the best and hope that love wins in the end.
If you’re in a polyamorous relationship, what does commitment look like for you? Tell us about it in the comments!