If we always knew what our dogs were thinking, wouldn’t that make everything easier? We would always know when they wanted to go outside, come inside, what foods they liked, and even what they really think about our hair when we change styles. Sadly, none of that is possible (yet, maybe science will come through one day). Until then, we just have to keep guessing what’s on their minds.
If you can’t figure out what your dog is thinking, the Twitter account Thoughts of Dogs, might be able to help provide some clues. If nothing else, it will definitely provide you with some smiles:
1. Save everything, great and small!
2. They are ever vigilant about anything out of place in the home.
3. They will do anything to make us smile
4. They will always go the extra mile, or block, to help out.
5. They never love just a little, because a whole lotta love is much better!
6. All decisions are weighed with great consideration.
7. They always dream big!
8. They are body confidence champions!
9. When you need cheering up, your dog will call in the cavalry for happiness backup if needed.
10. They will always do anything to help a friend in need.
Make sure you give your dog a few extra scritches today, and maybe overlook a few of their weirder habits. For all we know, they could be unraveling the mysteries of the universe when they stare at the skittle under the fridge, and who are we to question that endeavor?