Marriage, amirite? On the one hand, it’s a lovely institution that is very important and should be accessible to everyone. On the other hand, husbands/wives/partners are a royal pain in the butttttt.
One thing that makes cohabitating with a spouse more survivable? Venting about it on Twitter. Because no matter how wacky your relationship with your spouse has become over the years, somebody out there totally gets it.
1. Excuse me (for the 1000th time).
2. “Have you seen my keys?”
3. “The Art of War: Marriage Edition.”
4. An important marriage milestone.
5. Yes it IS your fault.
6. Can’t live with ’em…
7. Can’t live without ’em.
8. Yeah, that’s what you said last time.
9. It’s all about compromise.
10. It’s okay to give in.
Marriage: It isn’t easy, but at least it’s hilarious.