Scroll For Article Below Advertisement
Your parents want what’s best for you… usually. And that means making sure that you do what you love for a living.
Or maybe it’s what THEY want you to do for a living?
Yeah, these 11 people open up about their parents’ dissatisfaction with their current careers, and it ain’t pretty….
1. Haha… do you tell them this or… not? Hmmm…
2. Damn! You all are killing it out there!
3. Yeah, you probably should…
4. Strike out on your own and never look back!
5. Because that’s what sad people do. Don’t be like your dad. Ever.
6. Just keeping doing what you love! It’ll pay off.
7. Pursue your passions, but plan for the future. Don’t go all in on poverty.
8. Do it and don’t look back. It’ll be tough for a time, but you’ll persevere!
9. I could never dream of being both! You’ve got talent AND patience!
10. Haha, why would anybody think that?!
11. Oh well. Prove them wrong.
We sincerely hope these confessions remind you to follow your heart, and not your parents dreams.
Live yo life, ya’ll!