Losing a parent is absolutely awful, but what is a surviving parent to do? Completely shut themselves off from love for the rest of their lives?
how soon is it okay to love someone again?
These 11 people share their stories about parents getting back in the dating pool… even though they’re (mostly) not okay with that…
1. Maybe she didn’t get over him. Did you ever think about that?
2. This is actually a healthy way to look at it. Good job!
3. Haha, okay, that’s out of bounds!
4. Well, it’s not your life, so….
5. Maybe just accept it?
6. Hey, it’s her life. Let her do what she wants.
7. Nobody can replace him. That’s the point. This person isn’t a replacement. They’re somebody brand new.
8. Time to have a conversation with mom. She’ll DEFINITELY appreciate it.
9. Yikes! Yeah, that’s a bit much…
10. While that is a short period of time… gotta get on with life. Sometimes it helps with grief.
11. STFU and just accept she’s a human being with needs. Jeezus…
Well, life isn’t fair. I get that. But these kids have got to get over this need to control their parents. Otherwise it’s going to seriously f*ck up their relationships. #truth
Yeah, that’s the reality folks. Don’t @ me.
Alright, what do you think about these posts? Let us know in the comments!