Breakfast: the most important meal of the day. Also, arguably the BEST meal of the day.
Who am I kidding? It’s definitely the best. If you think otherwise, let’s talk.
You got bacon, eggs, hash browns, grits, coffee. Need I say more? Okay, I will…CEREAL. That’s right, baby. Breakfast cereal is the best, and if you disagree, lemme introduce you to my good friend Tony the Tiger.
Now, just because something is the best doesn’t mean it can’t be improved. We’ve all come across a bowl of soggy cereal or a botched omelet that really started our day off on the wrong foot. That’s what these breakfast hacks are here for. They’re to ensure that you have the best morning meal that’s humanly possible.
1. Never have soggy cereal again.
2. Bake these tasty granola cups for your yogurt.
3. Put bacon in your pancakes.
4. Use a waffle iron for the crispiest hash browns you’ve ever tasted.
5. Pop stale cereal in the oven for 5 minutes on 375-degrees to make ’em taste like new.
6. This perfect-breakfast-sandwich-maker.
7. Bake an egg in your avocado.
8. Use a Keurig to make hot water for your oatmeal in an instant.
9. This butter cutter that ensures the perfect portion every time.
10. Frozen smoothie bars. Heck yeah.
11. Never experience watered-down iced coffee again.
Is it breakfast yet?