What were you doing in the 2000s? If you were older than 9, you probably remember all of the following with painful accuracy.
Enjoy this Generation Z! Because you lived through those painful first decade of the internet, and your bitching and complaining helped change everything for the better.
11. SHUT UP!
10. Remember when you misspelled a word on your shoes? Yeah you do…
8. When your Netflix DVD queue said your top pick was going to take A WHOLE WEEK to get to you!
7. The bad ol’ days…
6. When you took the VHS tape out and saw this nightmare…
5. When texting was way too hard and not at all private…
4. When you printed maps and forget to do it in black & white so all that color ink was wasted!
3. Music wouldn’t play in your cars unless you had one of these. Did you remember it?
2. This is how you picked songs to play.
1. You were actually jealous of friends who had these phones.
Every generation will have their shame. This was yours.
Not too bad, tbh.
What about you? Have any painful memories? Share them in the comments, yo!