Photo Credit: Whisper
Ever dated someone who was WAY better looking than you? Did it make you feel uneasy?
These 11 people married up, and are now really paranoid that their relationships won’t last.
Will their SOs finally realize and cut the cord? Or are these confessions from folks who are just too blind to see that they have value?
Find out now!
1. Haha, well, that could be the reason. Or he loves you?
2. I don’t think that’s how compliments work, dumb ass.
3. Abs go away… just saying…
4. Time to step up and get on that treadmill!
5. Why worry about what others think? It’s always going to be about the two of you.
6. Wow. This one was genuinely hard to read. The lowest self esteem ever?
7. I mean, this isn’t a bad thing to think… is it?
8. Yeah, base your opinions about yourself on what others thing. That’ll work…
9. That is strange. But maybe don’t worry about what a waitress thinks?
10. Sounds like you could use a bit more self esteem?
11. You can do something about that chub. Just saying…
Pro tip… confidence is everything. If you’re confident and treat somebody right, people who are considered more physically attractive won’t care.
But if there’s no confidence… it’s almost inevitable that things will end.