Scroll For Article Below Advertisement
Texas is a whole thing of its own, but truth be told, Los Angeles has it’s own quirks, too.
Even though they’re each unique, the two places are like night and day – a fact that these 12 images should 100% solidify in your mind.
12. This picture could have been taken anywhere in the Midwest, but yeah. Not in L.A.
11. There’s a LOT of space in between those places.
10. L.A. gas stations bring you high prices and dirty bathrooms…
9. While in Texas, you feel like you’re pulling into a five-star gas-pumping resort.
8. Fashion in LA is meant to make a person really think…
7. But the clothes in TX can make you think, too…even if they didn’t do it on purpose.
6. L.A. poppies are to die for…
5. But the bluebonnets in Texas are a way of life.
4. The traffic in L.A. drives people to comment constantly via license plate.
3. And Texas just inspires people in general.
2. Maybe you’d see this on a movie set in L.A….if the movie was about Texas.
1. I mean idk I’ve seen too much roadkill in Texas to believe people slow down for hares.
I’ve just saved you a visit, haven’t I?
Unless you haven’t visited In N Out…or Whataburger. Then, definitely pop by.