Scroll For Article Below Advertisement
The new school year is upon us, and while parents everywhere are thrilled to send their kiddos back to the classroom, their tireless, dedicated teachers are probably dragging their feet just a little. I mean, vacations are hard to come back from, right?
With a new year comes countless new opportunities for humor, and these 12 teachers started the semester off on point!
12. This is exactly why the parents are dying to get them out of the house, by the way.
— PledgeCents (@PledgeCents) August 29, 2019
11. You’ve almost…made…it.
— jk (@imjklol) August 30, 2019
10. Wait…why not?
"We don't sit on our friends." Things I say in kindergarten. #teacherproblems
— Jen Ken (@Sra_Kennedy) August 28, 2019
9. A beautiful poem to convey a feeling felt all through the land.
‘‘Twas the night
before the 2019-2020 school year
And all through the house
All the teachers/staff were stirring
Because they were f****** stressed out #teacherproblems
— Babies and Barbells (@cutetinyfittie) August 27, 2019
8. This guy’s Twitter handle is just about the best thing ever.
I’m eating lunchroom chili dogs today. All thoughts and prayers are appreciated. #teacherproblems
— Math Teacher (@MathTeacher1123) August 30, 2019
7. All the talking or the virus they already contracted…you decide.
— Desi St. Amant (@desistamant) August 28, 2019
6. She’s all for individuality, but there’s got to be a line somewhere.
— Mr. Scott’s Classroom (@MrScottsClassr1) August 29, 2019
5. They get more refined and really nailed down in the weeks to come.
Me. Today. All day long. 🤦🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️ 💁🏻♀️ #onlyjudycanjudgeme #judgejudy #teacher #teachertwitter #teacherproblems #teachers #FirstDayOfSchool #FirstDayOfSchool2019 #teacher #teach #meme #memes #memesday #teacherlife pic.twitter.com/2IBz7kxc41
— That Art Teacher (@artteacherjoys) August 29, 2019
4. Important question: will there by wine and also brownies?
There should be teacher dating apps where you can just meet single teachers in your area and spend your nights marking papers together and no one judges you for bringing your work home…. #teacherlife #teacherproblems #wishfulthinking
— Rynn (@Rynnsama) August 30, 2019
3. If only the other drivers could pretend to listen just like their students.
— Christine Cracchiolo (@christine_slp) August 27, 2019
2. Humor isn’t the only way to get through the day, but it’s one of the better legal choices.
— Daniel Boulton (@DanBoultonEdu) August 30, 2019
1. Just as cute as those exhausted kiddos at the end of the day? You decide.
— Victoria Kause (@TeacherTori93) August 30, 2019
Enjoy the year, teacher friends! Because it’s going to be loooooonnnnnng one.
Got a funny teacher tweet you want to share? Let us know in the comments!