Can you really get married to a meme? Or even a collection of memes?
Well, this woman got married to her dog, and that’s in Northern Ireland, which is a FIRST WORLD COUNTRY.
Yeah, it wasn’t a legal marriage, but whatever. She was comfortable enough having a story written about it, which makes me think…
I don’t know, the whole “married to a meme” seemed like a good title at the time. Maybe not so much now?
On to the memes!
13. That movie was NUTS!
12. Mother of Draggin… amirite?
11. What. A. d%ck. Also funny.
10. Immediately motivated to do nothing forever.
9. Anal cough has a certain ring to it. A brown ring.
8. Or any time of the day, for that matter…
7. Is the banana rotten or is it just you who can’t appreciate something that’s matured and gotten sweeter?
6. This one. All day.
5. Drop it! Come back here!
4. This is my “any day now” face.
3. Just put the cocaine back in. kthxbaiWHOA!
2. It’s a legit spiritual experience.
1. Drop it like it’s hot. Park it like it’s hot.
Okay, it’s decided. You should be able to get married to memes.
Because they’ll never let you down, they’ll always make you laugh, and they’ll never run out on you.