So… have you ever been down under? Because things are just a little bit better there.
- First, that accent is amazing… especially when it comes to making people more attractive. It’s like an English accent, but sexier. I get the shivers just thinking about it.
- Second, the weather and the beaches… wow. Enough said.
- Third, the way they respond to tragedies actually makes sense! Who would have thunk it?
So, without further ado, here are 14 times Aussies got the upper hand on the United States, and there’s not much we can do about it.
1. Colors equals value with their currency… so no need to look at numbers!
American paper money ? is so boring when you’re used to Australian polymer notes ?. pic.twitter.com/aOoPWkIBHQ
— Graham (@greyham) November 23, 2016
2. Two words: Chicken Salt. It’s better than ANY other salt.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Michael Jenkins (@mikejjunk) on
3. They never get in conversations like this…
4. Yeah… why is it ROOMmate?
5. No tipping means no worries…
6. Lots of subsidized education means that student loans aren’t NEARLY as bad…
At this point, Ryan Murphy might as well go ahead and announce next season.
American Horror Story: Student Loans.
— Saeed Jones (@theferocity) October 30, 2014
7. Gravy the way gravy should look… brown NOT grey…
8. No F*ke cheese. No canned cheese. Just REAL cheese.
9. Metric system is soooooooo much better!
other countries: 1000 meters are in a kilometer
America: There are 5280 feet in a mile
— maegan⁷ (@seokjinzero) September 6, 2018
10. Hershey’s has ruined chocolate for the US. #truth
11. Aussies know how to Kmart, but our Kmarts don’t even know how to Kmart.
12. Aussie coffee is REALLY good, so none of that sh^t is needed.
ordering coffee in a foreign country is a struggle, what do you mean FLAT WHITE why do you not have SPLENDA I am american TRASH, let me LIVE
— tyler oakley (@tyleroakley) December 30, 2014
Alright, who wants to go Australia with me? Because I’m getting on the next flight.
Anybody been? Let us know in the comments! We want to commune with all your mindz!