Scroll For Article Below Advertisement
So… have you ever been down under? Because things are just a little bit better there.
- First, that accent is amazing… especially when it comes to making people more attractive. It’s like an English accent, but sexier. I get the shivers just thinking about it.
- Second, the weather and the beaches… wow. Enough said.
- Third, the way they respond to tragedies actually makes sense! Who would have thunk it?
So, without further ado, here are 14 times Aussies got the upper hand on the United States, and there’s not much we can do about it.
1. Colors equals value with their currency… so no need to look at numbers!
2. Speaking of money, look at all those cute animals on their coins!
3. Two words: Chicken Salt. It’s better than ANY other salt.
4. They never get in conversations like this…
5. Yeah… why is it ROOMmate?
6. No tipping means no worries…
7. Lots of subsidized education means that student loans aren’t NEARLY as bad…
8. Gravy the way gravy should look… brown NOT grey…
9. No fake cheese. No canned cheese. Just REAL cheese.
10. Metric system is soooooooo much better!
11. Hershey’s has ruined chocolate for the US. #truth
12. Aussies know how to Kmart, but our Kmarts don’t even know how to Kmart.
13. Aussie coffee is REALLY good, so none of that shit is needed.
Alright, who wants to go Australia with me? Because I’m getting on the next flight.
Anybody been? Let us know in the comments! We want to commune with all your mindz!