Ah, Facebook. The place where you’re forced to endure the endless opinions of relatives you used to think were cool, but now have to face on holidays and pretend you still have respect for them.
It can be tempting to rant into the ether, even if we know that we’re not going to change anyone’s opinion, and there are plenty of times (like, most of them) that we wish later we hadn’t done that.
And I’m pretty sure these 14 people were feeling that, big time.
14. I sure hope someone did!
Lady posts on Facebook to complain about employees not helping disabled customer while simultaneously not helping, either. from facepalm
13. Some people are just literal.
12. That was a joke. I think.
11. That’s one way to handle them.
Might as well go along with the crazy from insanepeoplefacebook
10. I can’t be the only one who’s confused.
Chick on Facebook shares an article that’s pro-abortion, isn’t aware cuz she didn’t read from facepalm
9. Yes this seems quite likely.
8. What am I missing?
7. Ooooh, sick burn.
Well, nice to know what you like to do in your spare time from facepalm
6. Yes please do up your game.
5. That’s not how any of this works.
This may have been the dumbest thing I have ever read. from dumbasspeoplefacebook
4. Calling someone a potato seems like the best insult ever.
3. Yeah, that’s not a thing.
BUILD THAT WALL! from insanepeoplefacebook
2. That offer was quickly rescinded.
1. No one feels sorry for you.
I’m going to keep this post handy for the next time I’m thinking about going off!
Have you ever had major regrets after letting loose on Facebook?
Tell us what happened in the comments!