Scroll For Article Below Advertisement
Sleep is essential to all human beings. Without it, we literally go crazy – there’s a reason it’s used as a form of torture – and one of the ways that insanity manifests is in auditory and visual hallucinations.
So, if you were wondering whether or not being sleep-deprived is really so bad, well…read these 14 stories and decide for yourself.
14. It’s like doing drugs but not.
13. Pretty sure this is how the world ends.
12. That must have been a bit embarrassing.
11. Do YOU think I’m good?
10. It wouldn’t have been a funny story if you’d “woken up” in a hospital.
9. There might be almost nothing scarier, tbh.
8. Trippy, and not in a good way at all.
7. Shadow people are always scary.
6. Those first postpartum days are ROUGH.
5. Are you really SURE, though?
4. You brain just…forgets you know someone?
3. I’m going to need to Google this.
2. That’s got to be…stressful.
1. That requires quite a bit of faith.
I don’t know about you, but I’m off to take a nap.
Do you have any stories like this? If so, please drop them in the comments!