I’ve been a husband for approximately one month, and I can confidently say that I am doing it way better than these guys.
Fellas, whether you are married, dating, or looking to get a significant other, you gotta do better. No more of this “putting the pretty much empty milk back in the fridge”-BS. Let’s start acting like grown men, alright?
And to all you wives who complain about your husbands…he doesn’t look too bad now, does he?
1. He tried to shred the sliced cheese.
2. He bought fresh milk because they were “out.”
3. Nice snack mix…unless your husband gets there first.
4. What husband thought it was okay to put this back in the freezer?
5. Or this husband who left some cream cheese for his wife.
6. That’s, um…not how you cut an avocado.
7. He had to get to the bagels, no matter the cost.
8. That little orange on top is just decoration, right?
9. What? Who? How?
10. Toast, anyone?
11. Who doesn’t love orange slivers?
12. Her husband peeled one banana and ensured that the rest were ruined in the process.
13. But…it’s supposed to…AHHH!
14. Nothing like opening up the fridge and grabbing this:
15. Her husband always complains that his beer gets knocked over. If only there was a solution…
Oh, husbands. What would we do without them?