There are weird things that happen and then there are weird things that happen.
If you’re someone who gets fre*ked out by a good coincidence now and then, these 15 moments definitely fall into the second category.
14. It’s a trick question from the future.
This version of Trivial Pursuit is from 2008 and I’ve never been madder at a question in my life. pic.twitter.com/FCQY1mClzH
— S.E. Sinkhorn (@sesinkhorn) December 4, 2017
13. I don’t believe it.
12. Seriously, WITCH.
The police Facebook page posted a picture taken by a speeding camera. The bird saves the day from nevertellmetheodds
11. That poor fish thought it was escaping.
The cat knocked my daughter’s fish bowl off the dresser. from nevertellmetheodds
10. First off, can we talk about how he was at a winery and somehow still noticed this?
9. I think I saw that in an episode of Fringe.
This is how the newspapers were stacked up at my job [x-post /r/mildlyinteresting from nevertellmetheodds
8. Cue Twilight Zone music.
The serial number on this pizza cutter from nevertellmetheodds
7. Still staring at this tbh.
These two people positioned their faces perfectly from nevertellmetheodds
6. Yeah, I’d get out of there if I were you.
Dropped some change in the donation box. from nevertellmetheodds
5. I would have some serious questions for my parents. Maybe in separate rooms.
Guy on right is the husband of my friend @elrottencrotch. Guy on left is a STRANGER he met on a flight last night! pic.twitter.com/kwBFOOEoMc
— Lee Beattie (@leebeattie) October 30, 2015
4. I could not drive around and have people thinking I’d picked that.
3. Try not to swoon.
Married couple discover they were in same photograph 11 years before they met. from nevertellmetheodds
2. Um, God? U there?
1. Grumpy Cat died the day before. These calendars are printed WAY in advance. Spooky AF!
Seriously, what are the odds?