Thrift stores are awesome for people who can’t afford to buy things new, and they’re also amazing for people browsing for something a bit off the beaten path. You can usually dig up something historic, something kitschy, something downright delightfully absurd – whatever you’re looking for, a thrift store somewhere is harboring it on its shelves.
And these 15 people? They definitely found theirs.
15. Who among us could pass this up?
14. That’s a little piece of history right there.
13. What DID that cat see outside the window?
12. You see a chair for kids, I see a chair for cats.
11. If you need training wheels…
10. A fine and worthy addition to any home.
9. I, too, need to know everything possible about this kitty.
8. A Shark Tank winner for sure.
7. A guinea pig named Rick.
6. That is horrifying.
5. Gotta love a guy who can own his love of cats!
4. I think it really makes that blazer pop.
3. That’s one way to explain it to your kids.
1. I have no idea who came up with this idea, but I love them.
I’m hoping that one day I find a treasure half as amazing as these one day.
Have you found something great secondhand?
Please share it with us in the comments!