If you’ve ever worked nights, you know how absolutely weird it is. The vast majority of the world is sleeping when you’re hard at work, and ot just seems like you’re out of sync with humanity.
Speaking of out of sync… you like to sleep, yeah? Well, then don’t work overnights!
Because, if you do, your sleep schedule will have to be completely transformed. Some are able to figure this out, but most are left wondering when in the hell are they going to get a better job.
Here are 15 times people who work at night shared their pain and made us feel better about our day lives.
1. One shift to rule them all…
2. Oh you!
3. Never thought about it like that, did ya!?
4. I’m sure it’ll work out… somehow…
5. What even is time anymore?!
6. Wait… you want me to work both nights AND days?!
7. Pound that Red Bull, kids!
8. Go. Away. Now.
9. Oh man. So much this!
10. Social life… I needs it! I wants it!
11. Not so happy hour…
12. Ohhhhhhh, we gonna have fun!
14. But why?
15. I’m fine. Everything’s fine.
I tip my hat to nurses and firefighters and first responders.
They’ve gotta stay alert and awake most times when we don’t.
You have my respect!