Scroll For Article Below Advertisement
Women get their tubes tied for a whole host of reasons, and the subject is definitely a polarizing one.
Why is it so controversial? Because having children is tied to becoming an adult, and if you don’t have kids, well… are you really an adult?
These 15 women made the leap, got their tubes tied… and know they have to deal with what happens next. Were they happy with their decision or did they regret it? Check out their honest reflections on the experience.
1. That son-of-a…
2. Yeah, IVF is no joke. BUT THERE IS ADOPTION!?!
3. Repeat after me… Tubal Ligation Reversal
4. It’s not over. You can get it reversed!
5. Well, that is definitely a bummer.
6. See, I love to see this confidence!
7. No regrets!
8. Oh damn. Love that people do this for themselves!
9. Well, that timing didn’t work out!
10. YOU CAN. There’s surgery.
11. It’s not gonna grow back.
12. Good for you. It’s nobody’s business why you don’t want children.
15. Reverse, reverse, reverse…
Those were some pretty relatable thoughts about the subject, but ultimately it’s up to you and how you view your body.
So if you don’t ever feel like having kids, don’t. Having children DOES NOT make you an adult. Your state of mind does.