Okay, quick caveat – funny, happy drunk people who aren’t behind the wheels of cars are the best. Anyone who gets drunk and mean, drunk and violent, or drunk and drives a car is not the best people. Full stop.
These 16 people are drunk and sweetly hilarious, though, so let’s all take a moment and salute them for doing the lord’s work, shall we?
16. You know what, this makes me smile.
15. The only acceptable reason to puke in an Uber.
14. This just made me laugh waaaaay too hard.
13. Good lookin’ out, pooch! You a best friend.
got drunk and fell asleep on the floor last night. my dog just laid there with me. she wasn’t even sleep ? pic.twitter.com/1jE6mnSelI
— Ty (@3O1TY) December 24, 2019
12. That’s what we’d all like to know, ya know?
11. In some universe, I guess. Not this one, though.
10. When you know he’s the one.
9. That’s gonna make a mess.
8. Someone’s not getting a birthday present.
7. I mean. She’s not wrong.
6. I truly wish there was video of this.
You don’t know what fun is until you’ve witnessed a drunk on the Edinburgh to Glasgow train screaming “A fucking hate hedgehogs, come at me ya jabby wee cunt” while angrily circling a hairbrush that’s been dropped on the floor…
— Nicki? (@AwkwardAndOdd) December 1, 2018
5. The girl who cried wolf.
4. I wonder who won.
You don’t know what fun is until you’ve lived in a Glasgow flat across the street from a bookie and watched a drunken 50something man tear his shirt off as he prepares to fight pigeons.
— Adam Ruining ? (@adamruining) December 2, 2018
3. Someone in the kitchen was cracking up.
I’m not saying my husband isn’t allowed to make decisions while drinking, but this is what he ordered from room service at 2am.
“Scrambled eggs with cheese, 2 bottles of vodka, and while you’re at it, also the crab cakes.” pic.twitter.com/X6iH5sdo1O
— Lady Lawya (@Parkerlawyer) October 26, 2019
2. You can’t even get credit for your favor!
1. Who doesn’t love cheese?
I’m missing college right about now, how about you?
Do you have a favorite “drunk friend” story? I’m betting you do – and we would love to hear it!