Scroll For Article Below Advertisement
Twilight’s smash success as a series of books, then movies, might baffle some, but for fans, the stories (no matter how cheesy or badly translated to film) will always hold a special place on the shelf in our hearts.
Which is why, I guess, the questions and thoughts about the stories continue to regularly show up on Tumblr.
I gotta say…I’m not mad.
16. Stupid teenagers finally got their day in the sun.
15. This might be one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen.
14. One more reason to despise this scene.
13. The accuracy, it burns.
12. Okay but the soundtrack is really good.
11. It doesn’t make for great cinema but she’s not wrong.
10. I just want to make sure I’m not the only person who knows she’s a Mormon.
9. Now THIS is the Twilight fan fiction we all deserved.
8. This is one of the better written scenes in the film imho.
7. I’ll take weird coincidences for $500, Alex.
6. She could have at least googled “how do I know if I’m dating a vampire,” right?
5. Anyone who was Team Jacob reading the books is some kind of alien idk.
4. If this is true he’s definitely the hero we all needed.
3. Yep definitely going to have to click on that.
2. Why would you want to, though?
1. Like yeah, sure, let’s go with that.
Do I think Twilight is great fiction? No. Are the movies even worse? Yes. Did I read all 4 books in 3 days?
Yes. Yes I did.
Let me know if you did, too!