There are few things that bring us as much joy as making fellow employees feel like they just got played.
Yes, trolling your coworkers is a game that many can play, but few can win.
It’s time to meet the winners. 17 of them, in fact.
We’re not worthy.
1. “This sly cursor switcharoo”
2. “This beloved colleague who was #blessed with a priceless parting gift”
3. “This coworker who was done with all of his other coworkers’ sh^t”
4. “These coworkers who were never good at goodbyes”
5. “These employees who surprised a fellow employee with a sturdy cardboard fortress”
6. “This medic who went to work dressed as her co-medic for Halloween”
7. “This *URGENT* Post-It note that a couple workers left for their security team”
8. “They wanted to make sure that their departing team member could never ~truly~ leave them”
9. “This chummy exchange over some ham”
10. “This coworker who managed to keep their coworker’s birthday ~under wraps~”
11. “This coworker whose tolerance was running low, but whose creativity was at an all-time high”
12. “These coworkers who kept track of when their coworker started humming or singing”
13. “This teacher who valued grammar above sanitation”
14. “This colleague who found the perfect way to deflect any and all human interaction”
15. “This touching memorial *wipes tear* for when an accountant moved cubicles”
16. “This coworker who stayed late to tape Nicolas Cage to the bottom of everyone’s computer mouse”
17. “This employee who found this particular mode of transferring money more fun than Venmo”
I mean, what else can you say except these are all absolutely on point in every way?
Still, we want to hear from you! Which ones did you love the most?
Let us know in the comments!