Scroll For Article Below Advertisement
Specifically, if you’ve ever worked in Information Technology in your office, you’ll know that the word “IT” is dreaded in some settings. And you’ll soon see why. Both for the people who have to work with the IT pros and the IT pros who have to work with the know nothings.
You have been warned…
1. Thank you for your kindness
2. That’s still technically true.
3. That’s why they get paid well?
4. You should learn it because you’re old!
5. Time to get on Indeed!
6. Yeah, never yell. Why would you yell? Stop it.
7. If that existed, ANYBODY could push it. Duh…
8. Oh, ye of little faith…
9. Yes, and it’s still a blue screen.
10. Well, at least you’re not sharing those photos. Wait… are you?!
11. No you don’t you big baby!
12. What if I want to see you? hehehehehe
13. Time to get a different IT job!
14. Tap the screen three times and then pray to the electricity gods…
15. Yeah, pretty much. Guess what won’t exist in the future when everybody knows this?
16. Then get some normal friends! Who said you have to make friends at work?!
17. Oh come on… get out of here!
18. Haha, tier 2 support. Nice one.
So what do you think? Understand more about IT workers or hate them more?
I feel a bit more empathetic, but that’s me. I’m nice and kind and wise.
And attractive. Let’s not forget attractive.