Scroll For Article Below Advertisement
Look, I’m an American, ok? And I’m proud of my right to eat whatever tf I want. I also accept the fact that everyone else has the right to judge my choices harshly, if they choose to do so.
So that’s what I’m gonna do to all of you, right now.
1. Like this. Wtf is THIS?
2. These are pickles brined in Kool Aid. Just stop it.
That’s right. They’re called Koolickles.
3. Listen, I’ll eat it, but we can’t be calling it ‘cheddar cheese’, people.
4. Why do people pay for snow cones?? It’s just ice! IT’S A CUP OF ICE CAROL
5. A donut bun cheeseburger is one of the more ‘American’ things I’ve seen…
6. Ok but why tho
7. This is actually a great idea that doesn’t belong here. I just wanted you to see it.
8. That is deep fried butter, and I am amused.
9. That is deep fried sugar, and I am horrified.
10. Have you ever really thought about what jerky is? Cuz I guarantee your teeth and cholesterol have.
11. Explain how this applies to chips, please.
12. We’re deep frying bubble gum now? WHAT FOR
13. “Excuse me, ma’am, is that a brick of fries O_O”
14. This is bad enough without the chocolate chips.
15. WAT WHY
16. I am going to give this points for creativity, and you can’t stop me.
17. Oooo. “Natural butter flavor with other natural flavors contains no butter” is one of my all-time favorites.
18. I have questions…
19. Oh, so we’re flavoring condiments with other condiments now? Cool.
We should all be ashamed about that last one. Truly.