Becoming a parent is a life-alerting event, to say the very least. Now you’ve got an entire human being in your care, and many feel it’s the greatest challenge anyone can have.
So what do dads think about the process? These confessions will expose the true feelings men have when it comes to their newborn.
20. Completely agree with this!
19. Oh boy… you should probably talk to somebody about that…
17. Try to be there as much as you can. They’ll understand some day!
16. Double awwwwww!
15. Well, sounds like most women!
14. Sounds like you’ll be staying home a lot then!
13. Raise her right!
12. Definitely scary! But you can do this!
11. That’ll stop. Just hang in there.
9. You’ll do fine! Just trust the process.
8. Talk to her about it. This stuff doesn’t correct itself.
7. p*op and spit are all part of it!
6. LOVE this!
5. Yes. There is that!
3. Well, as long as you’re not married or attached, nothing wrong with flirting.
2. Yay! Glad you’re taking to it!
1. The right feeling to have!
Alright dads, what did you think?
Share this with your friends and let them know how you felt back when you had newborns!