Star Wars has literally spanned my entire lifetime – the first movie came out two years before I was born, and the last (they say) will drop around my 41st birthday.
There’s no way that I know to not be a fan of the franchise at this point. We’ve survived Jar Jar Binks, so the truth is, we’re not going anywhere, right?
And if you’re a fan, too, you’re going to love these 20 funnies.
20. Grammy! Where are my cookies?
19. And they say parenting is hard.
My 6-year-old just called a piggyback ride a Yoda ride.
There’s nothing more I can teach her.
Ready for the world, she is.
— James Breakwell, Exploding Unicorn (@XplodingUnicorn) February 2, 2017
18. O really?
17. I’m so glad people have too much time on their hands.
15. Why can’t I look away?
14. I’m going to need the rest of this story immediately.
13. I vote we change it officially.
12. Right in the feels.
11. Just a small little plothole, there.
10. You can always count on Hamill for the perfect comeback.
— Mark Hamill (@HamillHimself) January 7, 2016
9. What better use of your talents?
8. They can’t all be geniuses.
7. That plate, though.
6. I never would have caught that on my own.
5. And they keep getting worse.
4. The perfect way to NOT attend that costume party.
3. Someone is not passing that class.
2. Yeah, there’s just no way to come back from that one, bud.
1. It must be fate.
I’m more ready than ever for the Rise of Skywalker!
How about you? Do you have your tickets yet?
Let us know in the comments!