Being a mom isn’t a tough job. You actually get paid to do a job. And no, kisses and hugs don’t count.
No, being a mom is a god d*mned higher learning institution where a toddler is the teacher, and they’re making up new lessons randomly and without warning. And every day you have to pass test after test after test.
And if you fail… oh boy. Let’s not even talk about that.
Let’s just read some memes instead. And eat chocolate. And talk about our kids.
20. How yo doin’?? ?
19. Oh, you sassy gurl!
18. Oh yeah, dat me!
16. RUN! Protect the treasure!
15. But do you have to, tho?
14. Oh, blame the dads again, ehhhhh?
12. The right is just the industrial version…
11. “You want to play a game, mommy?”
10. Stop touching it!
9. Damn it feels good to be a toddler…
8. But would you?
7. Complete and utter destruction of the mind, body and soul
6. I’m HUGE!
5. You can do anything. But there are consequences.
4. Yo betch! Cheez-its! Right meow!
3. Tonight I googled, “Does giving kids booze to sleep really work…”
2. Rules? What rules!?!
1. Always on p*op. Forever on p*op.
Just remember moms… you chose this.
But you’re free to complain.
We’re always listening…