Labor can be a rather smooth process or it can end in death. This is one of the reasons why drugs are used to induce labor these days, but what is that experience really like?
These 20 moms open up about their raw experiences after labor induction, and it can result in extreme pain to even longer labor! Yikes!
Here’s what they went through.
20. Sometimes you just can’t rush it…
19. Yeah, I totally understand not wanting to have a c-section.
17. More people die in childbirth than you’d believe.
16. Better that you’re both healthy and happy.
15. OMG! I’m so sorry!
14. Yeah, the drugs cause a TON of cramping.
13. NO woman should judge anybody for having a c-section. And if they do… f*ck THEM!
12. Yay! Congrats!
11. Hahaha, when you don’t get enough sleep, it’s like you’re drunk. Seriously.
10. Sometimes that happens, unfortunately!
9. This is true. Due dates aren’t accurate because you never know when you actually got pregnant.
7. A tough one.
6. That’s so lucky!
5. Just know it could happen later. Yours and the baby’s health is more important.
3. She was cozy in there!
2. No, it’s not selfish. Ugh… some people…
1. Yep. This is a reality for many women. Don’t be afraid of stigmas.
How about you?
Did you get induced?
Have a c-section?
Or was natural childbirth what ended up happening?