Scroll For Article Below Advertisement
If you have rugrats running around your house, you know you’re always looking for new ways to control the chaos.
These brand new parenting hacks are very effective, and some of them are pretty funny as well.
See if any of these will come in handy with your kiddos.
1. Not just for dogs anymore
2. I’m listening
3. Bring crayons to the doctor to keep them occupied
4. Make your pool noodles into bumpers!
5. Dad for the win
6. Good way to teach them multiplication tables
7. Not fries. Apples cut like fries! Fooled ya!
8. Have your little ones organize things by color to keep them busy
9. Tape on the floor for a racetrack
10. Washing machine for entertainment
11. Jelly stickers on the plane window will keep them occupied
12. Make staying near the car a game. Safety first!
13. Inflatable pool as a tub, if needed
14. Use Tupperware to make ice blocks and an igloo
15. Stay back, son
16. Yogurt + food coloring = Edible, washable paint!
17. Bathtub works as a playpen
18. In a pinch, a suitcase works as a sleeper
19. Color code when you take them out
20. You gotta eat!
More life hacks…that’s just one of the reasons we’re here.