You suspect your child is up to something, but he or she doesn’t tell you what’s going on.
So what do you do? Completely violate their privacy, that’s what!
Swiping through texts, checking search history, you do it ALL!
Well, these 21 parents did and their kids (and a few parents) reveal the moments they snooped through their child’s phone and immediately had regrets.
21. Let me guess… your dad?!
20. Yeah, that’ll work out… sure…
19. Oh sh^t. That SUCKS!
17. Coincidence? I think not!
16. Yeah, you’re not grounded forever. But it’ll seem like forever!
15. Oh boy…
14. Yeah, you dead!
13. Well, at least she knows now… right?
12. Maybe that can be a good thing?
11. Hey, it’s Where Stories Live™
10. Yes, you’re the only one… heh…
9. OMFG! Your life is over! jk
8. Yeah, you should be in charge of revealing that info.
7. Jeez… why do parents do this?!
6. Finally! A good one!
5. Actually, that’s legit good advice. Analog is untraceable! Heh
4. Well, you’ll always be. But you’re also a human being.
3. Overreact much… mom?!?
2. At least they’re GIFs! ? ?
1. “Get my name out of your phone!”
Seriously, all you parents need to stop going through your kids phone UNLESS you have clearly communicated to them beforehand that’s how it goes. If you’re just randomly peeking into their private life, that is wrong, wrong, wrong.