It can seem these days that entitlement is everywhere. It’s possible that it’s always been that way and the internet just allows us to share the stories like wildfire, but I’m not sure. Nothing seems to be as easy or simple as it used to be, and interacting with strangers is at the top of that list.
These 22 people are way, way too sure of themselves and way to intent on putting themselves and their interests above everyone else’s in the world – and honestly, the people who had to deal with them were way kinder than I would have been.
In most cases.
22. Wow, you gave him a whole 18 hours.
That’s not how the law works, friend.
21. Call me crazy, but I don’t think you’re supposed to insult a person before you try to haggle.
That’s definitely not going to play in your favor.
20. Offering to pay “in exposure” makes me want to slap whoever is next to me at the moment.
You cannot eat that for dinner or put it in your gas tank, friend.
19. This is definitely the kind of family you DON’T want to have.
I cannot imagine speaking to a stranger like this, nevermind family.
18. He might have ruined her birthday, but I’m guessing having cr*ppy parents is going to ruin more than that.
Also, I really don’t care if I make kids cry. I have two and I do it all the time.
17. “I made more money when I was in jail.”
This is literally like less than $2 an hour.
16. Ever heard the saying “beggars can’t be choosers?”
Are wire hangers worse than no hangers? Apparently.
15. It seems like a good opportunity to teach your kid that life isn’t fair.
We all have to learn that lesson sooner or later.
14. Wow she really cares about her kid.
Make sure you read the whole thing and don’t waste her time.
13. It takes a lot of ball$ to just ask for something for free.
For something very specific to boot. Yeesh.
12. Will share for cash.
What planet is this person living on?
11. A new car will save a dying person pass it on.
She said she was sorry. What more do you want from a stranger?
10. I mean, we all want to live in a world where donuts are free.
That’s not sadly how any of this works.
9. She had time to write this ridiculously long text, though?
My jaw is honestly just on the floor.
8. What is even happening here?
It’s not what the potential buyer wants, I can tell you that.
7. “No questions asked” what kind of shady cr*p is that?
Or you could get a job. Ha!
6. I think this person is confused about the difference between a loan and a gift.
Or maybe they just think the rest of us are confused.
5. That smiley-face emoji is everything.
None of this is anyone else’s problem.
4. Maybe control your kids? Just a thought.
It’s not for everyone but maybe give it a shot.
3. Shoot for the moon I guess.
If you miss you just might not get anything at all.
2. Bahahaha anything else?
They will be giving you literally nothing.
1. I hope they have some really good friends.
They’re going to have to pay for their own ticket home.
I don’t think there’s anything you can do in this world except try to love people for just being human.
And when that fails, you can always laugh at them while you go on your merry way.
Who is the most entitled person you’ve run into in this world? Tell us how you realized who you were dealing with in the comments!