Twitter is the place to be if you want random and funny. It’s also the place to be if you want significantly less amusing slices of life, but that’s not what we’re talking about here, so we’ll just pretend that underbelly doesn’t exit.
So, if you’re in the mood for the absolute best parts of Twitter, come along for these 25 amazing funnies!
25. Who will advocate for the forest animals?
I mean, you said it yourself. The birds are dumb and they don’t know any better.
24. Can’t argue with this logic!
Women are out here with a lot more expenses, and it’s the patriarchy’s fault.
23. Oops, I did it again.
We’re all just out here coping however we can, bills or no bills.
22. This was an episode of Seinfeld. Lol.
well my new license plate came in today… wish i could say i paid extra as some sort of sick joke but no. i just so happen to have the worlds worst luck. pic.twitter.com/AFdj4zkJXN
— liza (@lizardwt) April 6, 2020
21. We definitely didn’t expect this.
Maybe that’s what makes life exciting (if you’re looking for a silver lining)?
2020 sounded like the most futuristic year and now we’re all like “I traded my neighbor a handkerchief for some carrots”
— Jess Dweck (@TheDweck) April 10, 2020
20. This is my favorite tweet of the modern age.
I wish this was less relatable, tbh.
Choosing your quarantine character ???
— Danielle Baskin (@djbaskin) April 5, 2020
19. Alcohol brings its own fun.
Which might be how you know you have a problem, to be honest.
quarantine has really showed me you don’t need fun to have alcohol
— gabs (@gabs_leu) April 4, 2020
18. He’s hunting. Ha!
This looks like something out of a science fiction movie. Yikes.
Tiny shedding gecko looks like he’s wearing a tiny gecko costume pic.twitter.com/quYgEZ126c
— little death (@dickerdness) April 3, 2020
17. It’s time to lower expectations.
We’re all just out here doing our best.
me trying to do literally anything in the past three weeks pic.twitter.com/Qpk9Nh31tD
— Catherine (@catmiller28) April 4, 2020
16. It’s somewhere in the middle.
Most of us spend our lives there, honestly.
I’m not coming out of my cage nor am I doing just fine
— glamorous reptile (@glamoureptile) April 10, 2020
15. Hahahahaha someone will get mad about this.
Stay home, save lives.
Took this photo at my local park this afternoon. Makes me livid ? pic.twitter.com/qwc5TxmhSp
— Richard V. Hirst (@vivmondo) April 5, 2020
14. This just made me cackle.
It’s funny…because it’s true.
13. She’s probably just joking.
Except not really. Watch yourself.
12. Let’s give this donation system a try, shall we?
Because I could also use a vacation.
11. Santa. Always screwing up.
Just like human biology. Stupid.
10. One, because I’m smart.
And second, because I don’t care.
9. We all become that hacker girl in every cop show.
She’s got nothing on a concerned friend, though.
8. It’s not a bad thing to ask questions.
But some people, you just know you don’t need to.
7. Your heart rate increases and you start to sweat.
I thought I was the only one!
6. I have a lot of questions, though.
Like…does this man have a tumbleweed on his head.
5. It drove my mother nuts in high school and it’s still driving her nuts now.
Which is just one more reason to do it.
4. I just want to put my hands up and say “preach.”
Way too many people think this is a lie.
3. And also your 40s.
Let’s see if we can keep the trend going!
2. Especially if the camera is accidentally turned around.
That is such a terrible, yikes moment.
1. This woman is a true hero.
Also, we are twins and I’m not sorry.
Y’all, if Twitter could just be like all the time, that would be great, don’t you think?
Tell us in the comments how you curate your Twitter feed!