Time to laugh! Are you ready?!?
Of course you are, because it’s been a long day and you need a little break from your routine.
So shut your office door, turn off the lights, and take a few minutes for yourself to have a chuckle with the oftentimes hilarious, sometimes poignant posts from the good people at Tumblr.
1. Tigers can do what they want
And this one is no exception.
2. Classic Tumblr post is classic
All of these people have seen some stuff on Tumblr, for sure!
3. Take that, Debbie Downer!
That last word! Ahhhh, my heart!
4. I want to know how they did this!
Whoever built this is a bonafide genius!
5. What an inspiring message.
Anybody can be doing good. At any time!
6. Cats can sometimes be the best.
Not often. But sometimes.
7. Okay, who did this?!
Because that is seriously terrifying!
8. Just making sure you’re not wrong.
I think they just might be the smartest student in the class.
9. Yeah, still too soon?
After 2020… probably.
10. Somebody had a couple of martinis that day.
“Yeah, this looks like that dog, right? They’re skinny, right???”
11. You should probably know the answer to that.
Ash just stealing yachts. No big deal.
12. It could be an entire series.
I’ll wait for the movies to come out.
13. When your perfect caption is just perfect.
These two are quite a pair.
14. They specialize in many-layered genius.
Seriously… the folks at Disney embed some VERY deep jokes.
15. These are all of the most obvious uses.
16. This is so satisfying.
And now you know how clocks work!
17. I give them a 10 out of 10 for collaboration!
It’s a group effort.
18. Sometimes you’ve just gotta wyom
It’s a state of mind.
19. I have been this tired…
20. Way harsh, God.
Leave the frogs alone.
21. This cat deserves all the treats
How did it figure this out!?
22. Musically inclined
Tumblr is one of those rare places where your friends make you funnier.
23. Iowa is apparently the capital of Hogmerica?
I had no idea that this was such a thing.
24. To the left…
You can hear this song now, can’t you?
Bread! Bread! Bread!
26. This kid is going places!
Gotta respect that pivot!
27. Let’s just stick to Mommy and Daddy
Imagine a kid getting sassy like this! lol
28. Sometimes it’s just the simple things…
29. If this were a movie, I’d watch it.
About a dozen times.
30. “Hey, where can I find some suspense?”
31. I think this sounds the same for everybody?
Who knew exclamations had a sound?
32. Yes, yes very clever.
They’ll never find you.
33. I didn’t know anybody else felt this way!
Getting lost in thought is… what was I saying?
34. Well, that took a turn!
Flesh flesh FLESH!!!!!
35. It’s the thought that counts.
36. Just November things
Is it the weekend yet?
37. The clown.
38. It’ll make $100 million the first weekend
No. $200 million.
39. History repeats itself
Again and again and again…
40. I do believe these still exist
They’re called “pundits”
41. I can’t disagree with this logic.
Mug makers! You’re been put on notice!
42. It’s clearly a generational thing.
Not built as tough these days.
43. You’re not the only one Chrissy.
Can’t get the sound out of my head now. Thanks.
44. Everybody needs to try this fun new game!
I bet they’ll fall for it.
45 Some people do live among them..
46. This only happens once every few months.
I think I need to hibernate again.
Here’s a salute to all the amazing people who make Tumblr worth reading, and continuing to bless us with their odd thoughts and observations. The internet, and by extension the world, wouldn’t be the same without you.
What’s your favorite Tumblr post you’ve ever seen?
Tell us in the comments!