I look at some of these brilliant ideas and just curse the stars that I didn’t have the Internet in pocket every day when I was growing up. So now, I share them with you…
1. STOP IT
2. Unnecessary, but I like it…
3. DO IT
4. I did the ‘name your kid’ thing all wrong
6. “Brand new”? Excuse me? Jane’s Addiction, anyone?
8. OH. MY. G….
9. Already on the ‘to-do’ list
10. Well this is genius!
My adult life just peaked pic.twitter.com/jU70YQL7VE
— Clare (@iliketweet) December 11, 2016
11. This kid has upper level management written all over him:
Whenever i'm at school, i carry an empty and a full pack of gum, so when people ask me for chewing gum i show them the empty one and then say sorry i'm out 😂 pic.twitter.com/pfUGvWAeiG
— Daniel Ade (@abioladaniels99) December 12, 2018
You know what, Internet? I can’t thank you enough.