If you’re tired of brushing the snow off your car every morning, chances are you already have your Request for Vacay sitting on your manager’s desk. And if you are one of the millions of people who use Airbnb to arrange for homestay lodging, read on. Here are 9 times the hospitality marketplace got cute, bad and strange.
1. Was hoping for free K-Cups, but this is nice too.
2. “Staying at an Airbnb and I woke up to their kitten this morning licking my face. Instant 5 star review.”
3. Mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy
4. Melissa, I think I see what you mean…
5. Set phasers for romance.
6. Helpful hint?
7. MI;NL (moving in; never leaving).
8. Siding with the host on this one.
So, tally up your paid time off and get ready for adventure. Because booking your vacation with a phone app means not exactly knowing what you’re in for.