Everyone knows the Japanese make adorable inventions that are impossible to resist. Cuteness is a way of life over there, and I want to jump on in! Or maybe that’s just me?
In any case, the following gizmos would do really well in my house. That’s all I’m sayin…
1. This little fridge that comes to you when you call it.
2. Butter sticks.
3. A phone holder thingy.
4. Toilet paper wrappers that are covered in useful, informative reading material.
5. Disposable underwear. For those one-use-only sort of days.
6. Taxi doors that open automatically.
7. This baby you can mop your floor with.
8. A fan to blow your noodles for you.
9. ‘Lonely hearts’ cafes that give you a friend to sit with.
10. Seats that turn towards the train window.
11. Straps that carry your coat when you get too warm… omg…
12. These socks for your chair. Of course.
13. Aluminum cans that consider those who cannot see.
14. This thing that dries off your umbrella in a jiffy.
Idk about you, but I’m really excited about number 11, and I’d probably like to try the baby on my floors for a day.