Halloween is fast approaching, so it’s time to stop dilly-dallying and get that costume together for you and your better half.
Here are some great ideas for couples costumes, and a couple for you who have decided to remain solo for the time being. Happy Halloween!
1. “My Friends’s Halloween Costume As Yin And Yang”
2. “My Brother Was Sad His Girlfriend Couldn’t Come To Our Halloween Party, So He Came As Both Of Them”
3. “This Is What Won My Parents A Couples Costume Contest”
4. “My First Boyfriend And My First Time Celebrating Halloween With A Significant Other. We Took Advantage Of Our Height Difference. Also My Favorite Movie Growing Up!”
5. “My Friends’ Beetlejuice Costumes Are Ridiculously Good”
6. “TV’s First Interracial Kiss” Start Trek
7. “My Wife And I Made Daft Punk Halloween Costumes”
8. “My First Halloween Without A Husband, But I Still Have A Good Couples’ Costume”
9. “My Brother And His Girlfriend Nailed Halloween This Year”
10. “My Friend Tore Her ACL, MCL And Meniscus A Week Ago. She Thought She Wouldn’t Be Able To Go Out For Halloween. I Told Her If She Dressed Up As An Old Rich Man, I’d Dress Up As Her Escort And Wheel Her Around Downtown All Night. No Regrets”
11. “If You Don’t Know What We Are, I’m Too Young For You, Bro’ “
12. “Me And The Boyfriend At A Disney-Themed Halloween Party (I’m Aladdin)”
13. “They Won Best Couple For Their Costumes!”
14. “Edward Scissorhands And His Topiary Bush”
15. “Our Couples Costume”
16. “My Girlfriend And I Attempted Our First Couples Costume This Halloween. I Think We Did A Pretty Good Job With It”
17. “It’s So Fluffy!”
18. “Me And My Girlfriend As Jay And Silent Bob For Halloween”
19. “My Parents Won The Costume Contest”
20. “My Girlfriend And I Decided To Do A Couples Costume For The First Time! All Done With Makeup, No Masks”
You’ve got one week! Get your best costume together!