There’s truth, and then there’s truth. These are food facts that echo deeply in your soul, despite not being logical or “scientifically proven.” Science, schmience.
Here are 23 food truths that will resonate on the deepest level:
23. This mac and cheese is vastly superior to those other versions of mac and cheese
22. Not all water tastes the same
21. Clearly, the superior chicken nugget
20. Other people’s food tastes better
19. Avocado is a tricky beast
18. Night cereal > morning cereal
17. Gatorade from this bottle tastes better
16. Glass bottle Coke is the best
15. This is the best way to hide a meal that was “fine”
14. Restaurant ranch is better
13. Spinach, man
12. The best Mexican food comes in this container
11. This is the only way to eat string cheese
10. Sliced fruit is the best way to eat fruit
9. Same day spaghetti is good. Next day spaghetti is better.
8. There’s no such thing as too much garlic
7. Clearly, these are the best cookies
6. This Coke may be even better than Coke from a glass bottle
5. Cut your sandwich into rectangles? Blasphemy! Everyone knows triangles taste better.
4. M&Ms are good. Mini M&Ms are better.
3. Forget the cups. Holiday-shaped Reese’s are the best.
4. Oreos with white frosting are for amateurs
1. Those fries at the bottom of your bag? They’re the best ones.
You knew all this already, though – right?