Scroll For Article Below Advertisement
We all make assumptions – it’s a natural part of being human. So when we hear someone has a certain job, we might assume their work is a certain way.
And we might be wrong.
These tweets skewer the silly assumptions we make about people and the work they do.
1. Yes, I’m actually your doctor
2. Have you started passing gas?
3. It’s on the syllabus
4. What made you think that was an emergency?
5. YouTube does not make it true
6. Seriously, not an emergency
7. What does your company actually do?
8. I’ve clearly failed as a mother
9. How did this ever work?
10. Dating is wild
11. I don’t care what Dr. Oz said
12. Exposure doesn’t pay the bills
What are your greatest hits?