I have personally never dined and dashed, but I know some friends who’ve done it and they ALL feel bad about it eventually.
Well, let’s just say you can tell which people are future felons of America.
1. Are you really going to pay a 100% guilt tax? Seems pretty steep…
2. Do the check in! You have to do the check in!
3. So you were high AND you were stealing? How did you not feel SUPER paranoid?!
4. Then go shop at the dollar store. There’s plenty of food there.
5. If they’re not on their game and you can’t get anybody’s attention, it’s not dine and dash.
6. Wait… on your DATE? You are a horrible person.
7. Oh do ya now?!
8. So… how did you do that exactly?
9. I’m sure you parents corrected this immediately.
10. This. Is. Not. How. You. Do. It.
11. Again, if it’s a mistake, it’s not dining and dashing.
12. Match made in misdemeandor heaven!
13. You guys were on a roll!
14. Sad panda is sad…
If you’re thinking about it doing it… don’t do it. Seriously. It will end badly.