The stress of sending out college applications can be overwhelming. First deciding where to apply. Then filling out the forms. Then paying the application fees. Then the endless wait to hear whether or not you got in.
Ugh, that just exhausts me typing it…
But some of these 12 people have enough time to screw people out of getting into the college of their choice… and for insane reasons.
Get ready to get frustrated!
1. Yeah, I can imagine this happens…
2. Computers making decisions…
4. Haha… yikes!
5. Okay, there’s that!
6. Neverending stress? Really?
7. Well, she said it, not us…
8. Good job anonymous applicant!
9. Yeah, I can imagine people find out A LOT from social media…
10. Big dose of reality… coming right up!
11. Nope! That’s not how it works!
12. Uh oh… that’s not great!
So yeah, that’s pretty eye opening, right? Who knew that they could just reject people so easily, and for such dumb reasons!
What do you think? Should these people stay in charge of these decisions or not?
Let us know in the comments!