Scroll For Article Below Advertisement
Millennials take a lot of flack these days, and for pretty much anything that has gone wrong on a particular day to boot. But if, in your mind, millennials are kids, think again – a large portion of them will be in their twenties and thirties, married with kids and slogging through a life that looks darned similar to yours.
If you are a millennial, I see you (I’m right on the cusp!), and want to share images of 16 things you’ve (sadly) probably forgotten about those glorious years when you were growing up unaware that you were about to ruin the world.
16. Such a delicious smell/sound.
15. My kids WISH their medicine tasted this great.
14. Think giant Legos that you definitely couldn’t leave out in the rain.
13. My toddler would kill for a real Blue’s Clues notebook!
12. Those fish were lying, because there were definitely tears.
11. And it could, if you really believed it.
10. Stick Stickly.
9. And you knew exactly how many bars would piss off your mother.
8. I think I had forgotten this on purpose.
7. Just everything about Blockbuster.
6. Why did it taste so much better in a star?
5. The constant commercials convinced you that these were necessary for life.
4. The berries and cream commercial you needed in order to joke with your friends.
3. I had forgotten this! Now I want a KitKat.
2. Only fellow snitches would have been friends with Randall.
1. I fail to see anything wrong with these; they are perfect.
I remember some of these things, even though I’m a GenX-Xennial!
Do you remember these things? Had you forgotten?
Tell us how they made you feel in the comments!