There is so much entitlement in the world today. So, it takes quite a bit of that kind of attitude to make people really sit down and take notice – like, so much of it is just expected background noise now.
These 11 people deserve to be called out, because in a world too full of entitled jerks, they’ve risen to the top.
Not like cream. Like sludge.
11. A new car will save a dying person pass it on.
10. I mean, we all want to live in a world where donuts are free. But that’s not how this works?
9. She had time to write this ridiculously long text, though?
8. What is even happening here?
7. “No questions asked” what kind of shady cr*p is that?
6. I think this person is confused about the difference between a loan and a gift.
5. That smiley-face emoji is everything.
4. Maybe control your kids? Just a thought.
3. Shoot for the moon I guess.
2. Bahahaha anything else?
1. I hope they have some really good friends.
I’m going to start saving some of these comebacks for the next time I inevitably run across a person like this. Probably in Facebook Marketplace.
Sometimes on Twitter too.
But never on Insta. That’s my happy place.
Have you run into someone like this? How did you handle it? I want to hear about it in the comments!