Scroll For Article Below Advertisement
You know Walmart, right? Of course you do! It’s literally the biggest chain store in the entire world. Then even sell groceries and cars now. They’ve got EVERYTHING you would want to buy.
So when you’ve got a massive organization like that, there are a lot of screwed up rules that needlessly put employees in the crosshairs. Basically, you can get fired for ANYTHING.
Here are 17 ways that people got the boot, and most are completely unjustified.
1. Don’t rock the boat…
2. Yeah, they can still fire you. Doesn’t matter if you have to go to court.
3. Sounds like you’re better off not working there.
4. Ugh. So sorry to see that.
5. Boom. Worth it.
6. Okay, that’s nuts!
7. What is with these medical conditions that get people fired?!
8. They shouldn’t be able to, but most states give employers the ability to fire ANYBODY for nearly ANYTHING.
9. Well that’s shitty!
10. How is this even legal?
11. Complete monsters.
12. What is wrong with these people?!
13. Good. You shouldn’t be giving them your money.
14. Well, this person definitely had it coming…
15. Well, you shouldn’t have gotten sick then, huh!?!? 🙁
16. Monat are hair care products, just in case you’re wondering.
17. Well, that’s actually adorable!
For me, any time somebody has legitimate health care issues, and they get fired, that’s infuriating! Should be completely illegal to do that.
Which of those did you think was the most ridiculous? Share your thoughts in the comments!