Let’s be honest. No one dreams of working in a movie theater. But as far as jobs go, it can’t be all bad. Can it?
There are various perks, like free movies, candy, soda and popcorn. You get to see your friends here and there. Flexible hours are nice.
But sometimes things go wrong. So wrong. Below are ten instances where free movies are just not worth the bullsh*t.
1. Well, this is just terrible
2. Not as bad
3. “Pardon me, do you have a lost and found?”
I seem to have misplaced-
4. “Also, I may have left behind-“
5. The high price of quality entertainment
“Someone asked me recently how I sleep at night, charging people so much. Yeah, I sleep on a giant pile of money that I get for being an assistant manager at a movie theater.”
6. You will not be refunded because your baby did not enjoy the movie
7. Explaining how tickets are sold
How is this so hard to understand?
8. That time that lady was doing the menage a moi
A 33-year old woman in Sinaloa, Mexico, took a seat in the 12th row during a special screening of Fifty Shades of Grey, and started doing a little, ahem, knitting. She was arrested. Oh, and handcuffed. Yay!
9. Sometimes people bring a date
10. But the body fluids don’t end there
Other items that movie theater employees have found (and are expected to clean up):
If you have an iron stomach, don’t mind poo and have unlimited patience, then working in a movie theater is the right job for you. Otherwise, consider debt collecting or telemarketing. Something with a little more dignity.