SPOILERS! Don’t read this if you haven’t watched the episode.
So, to recap…
- Jon Snow killed Daenerys with single stab to the… side?
- Drogon was so pissed that Daenerys was murdered that he melted the Iron Throne into nothingness. Because dragons understand symbolism now.
- The Unsullied sailed to Naath because that’s where Grey Worm was going to settle down Missandei?
- Jon Snow went back to the Night’s Watch, and then jetted out of there quickly to become a Wildling
- Arya is going on adventures outside of Westeros (please make this a series!)
- The three-eye-raven, Bran the Broken, is now King of the SIX Kingdoms because Sansa wanted the North to be an independent kingdom.
- Sansa is now Queen of the North.
- Tyrion is Hand of the King because he’s being punished… I guess?
- Bronn is now the Master of Coin and he wants more wh^re houses, stat!
Well, yeah, people aren’t happy. Because that WAS NOT a satisfying ending to such an epic series.
I mean, the ruler being chosen by a council? Is that really how Daenerys wanted to “break the wheel?”
Whatever, there’s nothing we can do now but complain.
And complain we shall!
Yes, this is what we waited for…
— Aaron Blackfyre (@CosmicSurveyor) May 20, 2019
2 YEARS, to be exact…
— GoT Things (@GoTthings_) May 20, 2019
And the army is ready to fix things…
Game of Thrones fanfic writers typing their fix-it fics right now pic.twitter.com/KfFduzQSpN
— ɾuɐ (@qitnsansaturner) May 20, 2019
But will it REALLY fix anything?
— K-Tina (@the_ktina) May 20, 2019
Nothing epic about the finale except a Dragon getting angry
— Aegon Blackgaryan (@DimitryRO) May 20, 2019
And yeah, why did Tyrion have so much sway?!
— Shamz ? (@shamima1985) May 20, 2019
Did we mention we are NOT happy?
We got Bran the Broken, Sansa Queen of the North, Arya the Adventurer, and I’m Boo Boo the Fool. First of my Name. Wearer of Clown Shoes. #GameofThrones
— PAPER Magazine (@papermagazine) May 20, 2019
And yeah, we can keep waiting, but that’s it!
— Daniel ☾ (@danieldefortun) May 20, 2019
Wait… that’s REALLY it?
— Grant Bean (@gbeannc) May 20, 2019
Yes, that was sh^t. I mean it.
— Palomo (@bondianais) May 20, 2019
Those books can’t come out fast enough…
George RR Martin right now pic.twitter.com/mVeR4vIRfA
— يـزيد (@YzdAlz) May 20, 2019
We’re all broken now…
Gendry lookin damn good.
can’t believe gendry looked this hot just to say “aye” and disappear pic.twitter.com/xD2Hfjnpvd
— bekah (@spideysmash) May 20, 2019
IT’S TRUE 😉
We are all thinking the same thing…
listen we all know he'd do it. pic.twitter.com/e5JZ434vwz
— crossingwinter (@crossing_winter) May 20, 2019
I love a good Gendry rowing meme…
Gendry: Where’s Arya?
Sansa: Going west
— Half Grodd Half Shark (@ThiccGrodd) May 20, 2019